Clever-News.Blogspot.com - Latest News... | Tips4PC.co.cc - A To Z Computer Free Tips and PC Guide ...

A Million Dollars Worth Of Doo-Wop

VOL.1

1.Mamie Wong -- Ben E. Williams & Group
2.No Obligation -- Dreamers
3.Write Me A Letter -- Blue Jays
4.Lookin' -- The Metros
5.Those Bells -- Bonnie And The Little Blue Boys
6.A Man's Glory -- The Drivers
7.Two Hearts Make One Love -- Wisdoms
8.Boy Of My Dreams -- The Darlings
9.The Lonely Telephone -- Quintones
10.I Need A Girl -- Marvellos
11.Only The Angels Know -- The Esquires
12.Why Don't Ya Love Me -- Johnny Greco And Group
13.Teenage Sweetheart -- The Mystics
14.A Star In The Sky -- The Debs
15.Daddy Must Be A Man -- Unforgettables
16.Hello! -- June & The Januarys
17.Scarlet Angel -- Styles
18.One Sided Love -- Bobby Capri & Group
19.That's My Girl (In A Dream) -- The Elgins
20.Underneath The Sun -- Equalos
21.Tonight Must Live On -- Five Sounds
22.Servant Of Love -- Indigos
23.Can You Remember -- The Celtics
24.Tell Me Now -- The Bachelors
25.My Johnnie -- Little Wanda And Group
26.Midnight Star -- The Misfits
27.I Love You So -- The Tender Tones
28.The Wedding -- The Bishops
29.A Lover's Prayer -- Corvettes
30.Bring Back -- The Van Dellos

VOL.2

1.That'S A Teenage Love -- Teen Kings
2.A Love Only You Can Give -- Universals
3.Walkin' Alone -- Four Kings
4.Its Written -- Clocks
5.Is She The One -- Cor-Don’s
6.Tears From Your Eyes -- Nap Roman & Group
7.Oo-Wee So Good -- Drakes
8.Could This Be You -- The Supremes
9.Pardon Me -- Cezannes
10.Bouna Sera -- Belvederes
11.Gloria My Darling -- The Hi-Lites
12.Just For A Little While -- Tendertones
13.Give Me Your Heart -- Termites
14.I'Ll Always Remember -- Little Marcus & The Devotions
15.Papa'S Shotgun -- The Thrills
16.We Met At A Dance -- Hightone
17.Warm Summer Nights -- The Stimulators
18.Let Me In -- Rialtos
19.Crying My Heart Out -- Masters
20.Begin The Beguine -- The Avalons
21.I Love You -- Dreams
22.Summer'S Comming In -- Epics
23.All The Way Now -- Moniques
24.A Beggar To A Queen -- Cool-Gents
25.Fell Like A Million -- Tyrone & The Newports
26.I Love Only You -- Mello Harps
27.Lorraine -- The Ambassadors

VOL.3

1.Why -- Impalas
2.Ecstacy -- Marquees
3.A Lonely Island -- Peter Pete & The Lovers
4.Lonely Guy -- The Dwellers
5.The Girl That I Love -- Dino Matthews & Group
6.Why Do You Go Away -- Henry Strogin & The Crowns
7.Stars In The Blue What Should I Do -- The Dee-Cals
8.I Need Your Love -- Enchanters
9.Walking In The Rain -- The Execs
10.I'm So In Love -- Infascinations
11.Fate Of Rock & Roll -- Kenneth Churchill & The Lyrics
12.Who Knows Better Than I -- Ruby Whitaker & The Chestnuts
13.Oh You -- Chalons
14.I'm Going To Cry -- Corvets
15.Please Come Back -- Fi-Dells
16.You -- The Lyrics
17.Nature's Beauty -- The Five Masqueraders
18.There's A Fool Born Every Day -- The Five Superiours
19.The Girl In Chinatown -- The Esquirers
20.You Told A Lie -- The Shields
21.When You Dance -- Glen Madison & The Group
22.Chapel Bells -- The Impossibles
23.Fanessa -- Masquerades
24.Rosabel -- The Magice Notes
25.These Four Letters -- El Pollos
26.My Darling Dear -- Climbers
27.Well, Darling -- The Legends
28.Look At Me -- Unek
29.When You Walked Out -- The Arcados
30.Bye Bye -- Cosmic Rays
28.Good Time Baby -- Five Sounds
29.Please Don'T Crush My Dreams -- Emeralds
30.Talk To An Angel -- Lovetones

VOL.4

1.I Lost You -- The Charters
2.I Love You -- Nobletones
3.Pu Pu Pa Doo -- Gay Notes
4.Whispers -- Le Concept
5.It Takes Time -- The Blenders
6.Blue Island -- Rannels
7.If You Love Me -- Little Jan & The Radiants
8.This Is The End -- Los Twisters
9.Loretta -- The Coins
10.Il Let Her Go -- The Capitols
11.Sorry Sorry -- Teenage Moonlighters
12.And I Need You -- The Pyramids
13.Starsteps To Heaven -- Cashmeres
14.Two Loves -- The Blenders
15.Would You Do The Same For Me -- Candlelighters
16.I'll Stay At Home -- Creators
17.Let Me Love You -- The Charades
18.Oh What A Feeling -- June & The Januarys
19.Fingerprints -- Sunny Fulton & The Mixmasters
20.Yours Alone -- Laurels
21.Prayer Of Love -- The Melotones
22.I Got A Woman's Love -- The Varieteers
23.Lest You Forget -- The Invictas
24.My Heart Beats Over And Over Again -- Arabians
25.King Of Broken Hearts -- Dayton
26.This Lonely Boy -- The Limeliters
27.Heaven In Your Arms -- Jimmy Jones & The Jones Boys
28.A Dream Come True -- The Squires
29.I Can't Go -- Townsmen
30.The Song Of A Loner -- vals
http://rapidshare.com/files/141598844/MDDW_Vol._1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141625314/MDDW_Vol._2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141642795/MDDW_Vol._3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141657405/MDDW_Vol._4.rar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips: How to download - Click on links to open Forex-Link.110mb.com page. Then click on 'Download' button appears on Forex-Link.110mb.com page to download. Thank You!

Related Posts

0 comments

Advance Search




Recommended Money Makers