Clever-News.Blogspot.com - Latest News... | Tips4PC.co.cc - A To Z Computer Free Tips and PC Guide ...

101 Love Songs

Disc 1:
Eva Cassidy & Katie Melua - What A Wonderful World
Eva Cassidy - Songbird
Katie Melua - Nine Million Bicycles
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
George Michael - I Can't Make You Love Me
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
Phil Collins - One More Night
Lonestar - Amazed
Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
Savage Garden - To The Moon And Back
Tina Turner - Let's Stay Together
The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
Bread - Make It With You
Billy Paul - Me And Mrs Jones
Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful
Paul McCartney - And Wings My Love
The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
Diana Ross - When You Tell Me That You Love Me
Brian Kennedy - You Raise Me Up
DJ Sammy & Yanou feat. Do - Heaven (Candlelight Mix)

Disc 2:
Phil Collins - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
Air Supply - All Out Of Love
Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
Sinéad O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
Nilsson - Without You
Frankie Valli - My Eyes Adored You
Cliff Richard - Miss You Nights
Kiki Dee - Amoureuse
Clifford T Ward - Home Thoughts From Abroad
Eva Cassidy - Fields Of Gold
Al Green - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart?
Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind
Dan Hill - Sometimes When We Touch
Samantha Sang - Emotion
Alexander O'Neal - If You Were Here Tonight
Jon Secada - Just Another Day
KT Tunstall - Other Side Of The World
Katie Melua - The Closest Thing To Crazy
Leo Sayer - I Can't Stop Loving You (Though I Try)

Disc 3:
John Lennon - Woman
Phyllis Nelson - Move Closer
Bryan Ferry - Slave To Love
Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
Tina Turner - I Don't Wanna Lose You
Whitesnake - Is This Love
John Waite - Missing You
Hot Chocolate - It Started With A Kiss
Alexander O'Neal feat. Cherrelle - Saturday Love
Freddie Jackson - Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)
Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight, I Celebrate My Love
Paul Carrack - Give Me A Chance
Marillion - Lavender
Duran Duran - Save A Prayer
Danny Wilson - Mary's Prayer
Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms
Pandora's Box - It's All Coming Back To Me Now

Disc 4:
UB40 - (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You
Labi Siffre - It Must Be Love
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth
John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air
Jackie Wilson - I Get The Sweetest Feeling
Tavares - More Than A Woman
Ray Stevens - Misty
The Everly Brothers - ('Til) I Kissed You
Paul McCartney And Wings - Maybe I'm Amazed
Frankie Miller - Darlin'
Dr. Hook - A Little Bit More
Don McLean - And I Love You So
Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You
Leo Sayer - When I Need You
Roxy Music - Jealous Guy
Judie Tzuke - Stay With Me Till Dawn
Joshua Kadison - Jesse
Atomic Kitten - Whole Again
Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan - Especially For You
Martine McCutcheon - Perfect Moment
Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)

Disc 5:
Frank Sinatra - You Make Me Feel So Young
Dean Martin - That's Amore
Matt Monro - From Russia With Love
Nat 'King' Cole - Stardust
Julie London - Cry Me A River
Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart
Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World
Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
Alma Cogan - Dreamboat
Dean Martin - Memories Are Made Of This
Frank Sinatra - Love And Marriage
Nat 'King' Cole - Trio Mona Lisa
Matt Monro - Portrait Of My Love
Jo Stafford - You Belong To Me
Dean Martin - Sway
Frank Sinatra - Makin' Whoopee
Nat 'King' Cole - When I Fall In Love
The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream
The Shirelles - Will You Love Me Tomorrow
Lulu - To Sir With Love
Baby Washington - That's How Heartaches Are Made
Nat 'King' Cole - Unforgettable

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/201862123/101_Love_Songs_-_CD_1.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/201868495/101_Love_Songs_-_CD_2.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/201875454/101_Love_Songs_-_CD_3.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/201882812/101_Love_Songs_-_CD_4.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/201888707/101_Love_Songs_-_CD_5.zip



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips: How to download - Click on links to open Forex-Link.110mb.com page. Then click on 'Download' button appears on Forex-Link.110mb.com page to download. Thank You!

Related Posts

0 comments

Advance Search




Recommended Money Makers