Clever-News.Blogspot.com - Latest News... | Tips4PC.co.cc - A To Z Computer Free Tips and PC Guide ...


Image
Michael Bolton Greatest Hits (1985-1995)
Released: 1995
Genre: Rock, Pop, Vocal
BitRate: 128 kbps

Song Title:

1. "That's What Love Is All About"
2. "(Sittin' On)The Dock Of The Bay"
3. "Soul Provider"
4. "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You"
5. "How Can We Be Lovers"
6. "Back On My Feet Again"
7. "Georgia On My Mind"
8. "Time, Love And Tenderness"
9. "When A Man Loves A Woman"
10. "Missing You Now"
11. "Steel Bars"
12. "Said I Loved You...But I Lied"
13. "Can I Touch You...There?"
14. "I Promise You"
15. "I Found Someone"
16. "A Love So Beautiful"
17. "This River"

http://rapidshare.com/files/20092062/Michael_Bolton_-_Greatest_Hits_1985-1995.rar



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips: How to download - Click on links to open Forex-Link.110mb.com page. Then click on 'Download' button appears on Forex-Link.110mb.com page to download. Thank You!

Related Posts

0 comments

Advance Search




Recommended Money Makers